IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Ever been embarrassed before? tell us EVERYTHING! <3

cmjf0013

OK, so I was thinking, I have been to school just to realize I wore 2 different shoes because I was in a hurry, I have walked in to the girls bathroom one day, SERIOUSLY not on purpose, I was in a hurry and I realized it after I got out ->-

^

and yesterday, I was talking to a friend, and I realized I made her think I was asking her out, mind you, this girl is not my type, she hurt me before I can't think about her in that way, and I got turned down, with out asking her out

but all these embarrassing things I have done, it makes me wonder, what have YOU done before to embarrass yourself?

Oh yea, and for the record, the most embarrassing thing I have ever done in my life, I was talking to my friend, a girl I had a HUGE crush on, and I realized I had a justin beiber playing the back ground :shock::roll::roll::shock:

She hasn't talked to me since, ROFL

I woke up outside my dorm loosly wrapped in a sheet (remnants of my toga) underneath the bushes outside after drinking Captain Morgan's rum. I don't recollect who was more freaked out... the old black man with the push mower, pushing it up under the bushes, just mowing the grass... suddonly surprised by a white man jumping out of the bushes wearing only a sheet... proceeding to run away... the sheet being snagged by the bushes ripped off... then naked as a jaybird running a full 50 meters inside and upstairs to my room.

Imagine being waken up by a push mower coming within 2 feet of your head after a toga party.:shock: I don't know if I got laid or not... but if I did, it certainly was in the bush! Ha LoL!!

I have not touched that rum since!!!!:shock: That was 1985.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I woke up outside my dorm loosly wrapped in a sheet (remnants of my toga) underneath the bushes outside after drinking Captain Morgan's rum. I don't recollect who was more freaked out... the old black man with the push mower, pushing it up under the bushes, just mowing the grass... suddonly surprised by a white man jumping out of the bushes wearing only a sheet... proceeding to run away... the sheet being snagged by the bushes ripped off... then naked as a jaybird running a full 50 meters inside and upstairs to my room.

Imagine being waken up by a push mower coming within 2 feet of your head after a toga party.:shock: I don't know if I got laid or not... but if I did, it certainly was in the bush! Ha LoL!!

I have not touched that rum since!!!!:shock: That was 1985.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

OH MY GOSH :lol::lol: thats great! I think that tops everything in the world I seem to be great at embarrassing myself, I I have actually knocked myself unconscious lmao, funniest thing in the world, I was showing off and in a hurry, I jupmed over a gate and hit my head on the roof above it, and then proceed to land on my back on the gate and giving myself a head injury XD

Archived