IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 6 Pro error- fix these please.

xxxy

Hi,

Yesterday I used the ASC 6 Pro to scan full and after pressing przyscisku start in the main window of the program started scanning, but unfortunately at the end I was not able to see the results, because everything is automatic-scanning and cleaning without presentation of results and choice, as was the case in ASC5.4, which was much better in this respect than the new current program.

Whether, how and kiegy can fix it, update will be issued if a Servie Pack repairing this rather mean error

Question 2: wher is Antyvirus from 5.4 .ver in ASC6 pro?

Hi xxxy

In the windows you should untick the automatic cleaning, then the application will report found "problems" by showing a red button with the number of "problems" ennumerated. You just click on one to see what they are. Almost the same as before, only not so much explanation. And when finished with that click clean!

There is no antivirus in ASC 6 (neither were there in the previous versions) for that you will have to buy ASC6 with antivirus or ASC Ultimate.

But perhaps you are referring to Security Defense that has a long list of malware that it protects you against by blocking these items.

This list is updated periodically.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

Yesterday I used the ASC 6 Pro to scan full and after pressing przyscisku start in the main window of the program started scanning, but unfortunately at the end I was not able to see the results, because everything is automatic-scanning and cleaning without presentation of results and choice, as was the case in ASC5.4, which was much better in this respect than the new current program.

Whether, how and kiegy can fix it, update will be issued if a Servie Pack repairing this rather mean error

Question 2: wher is Antyvirus from 5.4 .ver in ASC6 pro?

Archived