IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

help finding links/downloads...

cmjf0013

ok, before I ask this, I'm so scared to ask this, because I know this is has a chance to be illegal, but I don't have tv, and I can't find a show I watch, I follow it, and I have looked for weeks, youtube, google, yahoo, conduit (have no clue what conduit is when I open a new tap its what pops up) but I want something legal, or atleast, something that would be OK for me to download, I can't stream real good, I was thinking it might be on putlocker, but I don't know how to search on that site.

the shows called My babysitter's a vampire, season 2, I can't find it anywhere

for the record I DO NOT SUPPORT PIRATING

but I'm bored out of my mind and season 2 just finished, its not on youtube I can't find it at all, and also, I found bits and pieces of it, but I'd LOVE to download it, but if its steaming I'll take it, I can't find it though, please help me.

IF THIS IS WRONG, let me know, I don't feel its any different than youtube, so I see nothing wrong, and if this is wrong, what should I look up to see the exact copyright laws

I will buy this when its out on dvd, but thats goiing to be forever away, thanks guys, and if its wrong, I'd prefer for melvin deal to talk to me about it, he can explain better usually :-)

(I will delete this thread when its finished, This is not important, only important to me)

Hi CJ!

You have posted your thread in the correct section of the forum:-).

IF THIS IS WRONG, let me know, I don't feel its any different than youtube, so I see nothing wrong, and if this is wrong
Its ok... If others have access and are willing to share links to legal streams of that information, or download locations, I'm sure they will help.:wink:

Be it clear though that no "tor_e_t"or" _nute_la" garbage will be allowed. (I have very much been vague of reference so to keep this clear to the bots and the whole world!)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

oh of course, I really don't want that, thats an easy way for a virus and I do not like it, its wrong, and anything that uses that is PROBABLY not nice to download *illegal* I know I can download them on youtube andz other sites with keep vid, That is something Im sure off

Archived