IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Live update ....Need help

Imran

Hi

Is thr anyway to get rid off Live update from Taskbar?? if i click this taskbar Icon nothings happens .....u cant close or open ..Im using ASC RC2 and this Iobitupdate.exe use 50-100% cpu resource.In my setup default Update program and database automatically .Before in RC1 i didnt have this problem.....

Okey after i re-started this icon gone but this problem im facing often after updated to RC2 and i must restart my pc all the time for high cpy usages.

Any suggestions

Thanks...........

Hi Imran

Open the program, click on Settings, find Update and configure it to not start up or only to do it at Startup.

Or right click on the icon in the tray and choose from the menu.

Go to General and choose not to have the icon in the tray when you close, if that is what you want.

By the way perhaps you need more RAM or alternatively you have a lot of programs in the startup.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi

Is thr anyway to get rid off Live update from Taskbar?? if i click this taskbar Icon nothings happens .....u cant close or open ..Im using ASC RC2 and this Iobitupdate.exe use 50-100% cpu resource.In my setup default Update program and database automatically .Before in RC1 i didnt have this problem.....

Okey after i re-started this icon gone but this problem im facing often after updated to RC2 and i must restart my pc all the time for high cpy usages.

Any suggestions

Thanks...........

hi Imran

Then it sounds as if everything should work fine.

Read as many related posts as you can and ask if there is something you do not quite understand, chances are that someone in the forum can help you.

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks for reply

I setup it Check for update when program starts ..is that okey??

and about RAM i have 4 GB and in startup only few things ........

Archived