IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem With Sound After Installing Asc V.6

CindyCees

I have been all over the internet trying to find anybody that would know what to do about this. On October 28th, I watched movies on Netflix and Hulu with no sound problems at all. I installed the upgrade to ASC v.6 on November 2nd and ever since - my online games I play don't have sound, and the overtures, pre-movie intros, voice-overs, backgrounds all play - but when the actors speaks - there's no sound whatsoever - even with the speakers turned all the way up. Yet when Windows starts up I get blasted out of my chair if I forgot to turn the speakers back down. I'm totally frustrated. I'm running Windows XP Professional with IE8, and I've run every diagnostic that I can find and think of, ran Windows Fix It, checked all drives, checked all cables and equipment, contacted Netflix and ran their diagnostic, wrote an email to Iobit, tried what their return email suggested. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM. Didn't have any sound problems when I was running ASC v.5. Can I uninstall v.6 and go back or is there a DEBUG for v.6?

Hello CindyCees,

and welcome to the forums.

Please open the 'Rescue Center' and start a rollback. Shouldn't this solve your problem please report which parts of ASC 6 you've run during the first care.

http://picload.org/image/dioldpi/unbenannt.png

Have a nice day

Sarakael

Hi Cindy

In addition to Sarakael I would like to know what your program settings are.

Your "problem" probably relates to the optimization

Do you use the Turbo Boost - if so please try running the program without that function.

Turbo boost can close down many functions in order to save resources.

If you use it you should be sure to go through the reported "problems" before clicking Clean and place those items you need in the ignore list.

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived