IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Where did it go?

Harvey

Advanced SystemCare had an icon on my desktop indicating the CPU usage and Memory usage. For some unknown reason, it's gone. How do I get it back?

Also, there was an icon on my desktop prior to the usage icon that indicated the condition of my computer... A, B, C etc. letting me know when I should run ASC. It's gone too so how do I get them both back?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Harvey

In the settings you can choose to have performance monitor startup with Windows.

In the program folder it is now called monitor.exe

It can be started also by clicking that item in the program folder.

The grading is not ABC anymore - instead it is a smiley in different colours and state of merriment. :-)

It looks like this now:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11116&stc=1&d=1356681660

Cheers

solbjerg

Advanced SystemCare had an icon on my desktop indicating the CPU usage and Memory usage. For some unknown reason, it's gone. How do I get it back?

Also, there was an icon on my desktop prior to the usage icon that indicated the condition of my computer... A, B, C etc. letting me know when I should run ASC. It's gone too so how do I get them both back?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

In the settings you can choose to have performance monitor startup with Windows.

In the program folder it is now called monitor.exe

It can be started also by clicking that item in the program folder.

Another way to start up performance monitor is to right-click the ASC icon on the system tray and select it from the context menu.

Also, if one wanted, you could make a shortcut from monitor.exe in the program folder to the desktop so it'd be there whenever you need it.

Archived