IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Tidserv Activity 4

snowman

Hello, this is my first time on your site and I apologise if I am in the wrong area. I have an issue with 'Tidserv Activity 4' which has taken over my laptop. May I ask, how do you remove it and is there a downloadable software which can remove it? I am runnining win7 on a toshiba satellite. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

If you would like assistance in removing Malware from the computer, please follow the procedure in the thread Guidelines for requesting malware removal assistance

Start a thread in the Spyware-Malware Removal Help! section, provide the information that was requested and then wait for Malware Fighter Superdave to respond.

Also, please add your Security Software to the OS + Computer Details section of the User Public Profile

See the thread NEW USER PUBLIC PROFILE POLICY effective on February 01, 2013

Also see the thread FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first

All the best, woz of oz

Archived