IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Menu at Bottom

Your menu at the bottom is nice, but you have have got to techie. After I did the defrag, I got a lot of yellow (MFT). What is MFT? should I be concerned, is there anythiing I can go to make this better? Is there a way to make all the files go end to end so that the first time I delete and or save files, I don't have to continuelly do another defrag?

Thanks for the GREAT product..:-D

Hi dfoster

MFT means Master File Table. And it is as it should be.

To get more understanding of defragmentation go to enoskypes post in the Lounge and read it.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=612

Cheers

solbjerg

Your menu at the bottom is nice, but you have have got to techie. After I did the defrag, I got a lot of yellow (MFT). What is MFT? should I be concerned, is there anythiing I can go to make this better? Is there a way to make all the files go end to end so that the first time I delete and or save files, I don't have to continuelly do another defrag?

Thanks for the GREAT product..:-D

Archived