IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

how to defrag?

Well i installed smart defrag because windows care is doing well on my system right now I have windows vista home SP1 but smart defrag does nothing at all I hit the analyze or start button and it goes to analyze hits 1% than says stopping and goes idle again? do i have a wrong setting whats up with this? (ps i have a broken hand and several broken fingers on my other hand sorry for not typing alot of info. well give info as needed)

Hi Dusty

Which version of SmartDefrag have you installed, - was it a first time install of the IObit defragmenter?

Do you also have it running automatically in the background?

Cheers

solbjerg

Well i installed smart defrag because windows care is doing well on my system right now I have windows vista home SP1 but smart defrag does nothing at all I hit the analyze or start button and it goes to analyze hits 1% than says stopping and goes idle again? do i have a wrong setting whats up with this? (ps i have a broken hand and several broken fingers on my other hand sorry for not typing alot of info. well give info as needed)

I have 1.02 smart defrag installed, yes it was my first time installing IObit and I have turned off running in the background and had it on and tried to defrag both times with the same results, it just say analyzing 0 or 1% and than stopping and idle in the defrag now section.

Hi Dusty

Please try sending us a screenshot of your settings.

By the way - it was a fast answer, taking into account your current disability. Sorry for your plight!

Cheers

solbjerg

I have 1.02 smart defrag installed, yes it was my first time installing IObit and I have turned off running in the background and had it on and tried to defrag both times with the same results, it just say analyzing 0 or 1% and than stopping and idle in the defrag now section.

Archived