IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Mistake in Czech translation - ver 1.02

Hello.

I found mistake in czech translation of Smart Defrag

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=442&stc=1&d=1225928362

There is bad writen "zbusobilost" ..strange ů .. correct is "způsobilost"

in translate file czech.lng is all ok.. there must be problem with used font in GUI

OK, dog.big

Please contact the SmartDefrag team through support@iobit.com and tell them that there is a problem with character 367 in ansi, 016F in hex in the Czech language file.

But I see that I am unable to write it (ů) here with Alt+367 it shows o instead and so does 0367 o.

So there must be a problem with the tables, it works correctly in Word.

In one Czech translation file (version 1.0) I saw zpùsobilost where the ù will be corretly displayed here with Alt+0249. Perhaps they have used the same translation for both versions!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello.

I found mistake in czech translation of Smart Defrag

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=442&stc=1&d=1225928362

There is bad writen "zbusobilost" ..strange ů .. correct is "způsobilost"

in translate file czech.lng is all ok.. there must be problem with used font in GUI

Hello dog.big

Would zpùsobilost be acceptable? That can be shown - its number (249) is inside UTF8 (256) and can therefore easily be shown and will also be shown in the program. Have checked this!

ů (367) on the other hand can not be shown in the program even though it is shown in the language file, if the file is saved as a unicode .lng file.

I do not know the reason for this, because IObit has earlier announced that they supported unicode now.

Cheers

solbjerg

done...

i will wait for response

Ok, dog.big

Would you be able to use another synonym?

F.x. pevnost, stabilita, stálost or is that all wrong?

Does zpùsobilost have any meaning in Czech?

Are you the one that has made the Czech translation?

By the way "I" in beginning of a sentence is very common in English, take for instance

"I love Paris in the springtime" and countless others. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

"zpùsobilost" cannot be acceptable. it is mistake in my language.

"True is způsobilost"

btw look strange "í" in begining of sentence

Hi dog.big

You will probably have the same problem with ě as it has the ansi number 0283 (which is more than 256) :-)

Have you heard from IObit yet?

Cheers

solbjerg

způsobilost is the best because with other synonyms it will be strange sentence ;)

on the begining of sentence.. the strange "i" (small I).. it is mistake, there must be "ě"..."Inteligentně" no "inteligentni"

Hi dog.big

I asked IObit about unicode. At the moment SmartDefrag doesn't support unicode - they will get around to it, but their first priority right now is to complete the official version of ASC3.

AWC does however support unicode, except for a couple of add-ins, as Tim wrote in his post today. Take a look here:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1463

Cheers

solbjerg

no they haven't answer my email yet

Archived