IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Font on the Os system and Firefox change

runhigh

After installed first time the free program to scan and then repair, All my Font style change to a different one , I cant find that font style in my OS font list. I like the new style-but I don't how its happened-and if its good thats its happened- maybe its change other things that I don't know yet.

I'm using windows XP pro, sp2, IE6, Firefox2.

I preformed that task on a backup PC-where Itry things. I would like have it on my main PC that I'm using .

like get advice-Thanks

Hi runhigh

By me it is shown in Verdana in the forum, the standard for Windows has for many years been Arial, but in Vista the new standard is Segoe UI, - I believe.

Cheers

solbjerg

After installed first time the free program to scan and then repair, All my Font style change to a different one , I cant find that font style in my OS font list. I like the new style-but I don't how its happened-and if its good thats its happened- maybe its change other things that I don't know yet.

I'm using windows XP pro, sp2, IE6, Firefox2.

I preformed that task on a backup PC-where Itry things. I would like have it on my main PC that I'm using .

like get advice-Thanks

Hi runhigh

I think the only thing that AWC will change is the font smoothing if one has configured that under details.

If you copy a sentence from the program and paste it in Word, - what does it then say that your font is in the pasted part?

Cheers

solbjerg

Solbjerg....I Dont get your reply-its not the font here in this forum....I'm talking ont the font on my copmputer that switched to a difrent style after I use the program to scan and fix my computer.....

Hi runhigh

Have you tried to right click

My computer/properties/advanced/performance and chosen

"let Windows choose the best setting for the computer"

Try that, and if it then shows ok - you must remember to go into details in system optimization and configure it to your needs by fx, adding some of the option to the "Ignore list", before you click repair in AWC

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi runhigh

I think the only thing that AWC will change is the font smoothing if one has configured that under details.

If you copy a sentence from the program and paste it in Word, - what does it then say that your font is in the pasted part?

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived