IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Registry defrag doesnt work

TJ5000

Hey everyone,

I tried using the registry defrag tool from Advanced systemcare rc 4. Analyzing my registry went well, but then it asked me to reboot my computer in order to start defragging. So I did, but the problem was that nothing really happened beside my computer being rebooted. Tried it several times each one with the same outcome. What am I supposed to do or what is supposed to happen?

Is it a bug or should I wait 10 minutes?

Please help

Hi sunny staines,

As far as I understand TJ5000, he doesn't get the results that he should have something similar to the attached images.

After first run of IObit Registry Defrag you get a report of how much it is going to defrag.

After Restart, and running the IObit Registry Defrag, one should get a Result as shown in the second attached image.

That's why I asked for screenshots to understand if it really doesn't work in his case.

Hi TJ5000,

Do you wait for enough time, as a full (a lot of programs) and slower PC needs quite a lot of time.

Cheers.

reg defrag

Hi to all-just gave the reg defrag in RC4 Free a try-2% frag after analysis-and the screen shot as shown in Enoskype's post afterward-seems all is well-thankfully they left something behind from the Pro versions-and it worked rather speedily on my Win XP SP3 OS-That's all from here

Archived