IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

TV Dinner

solbjerg

Hi All

I do not begrudge anyone their TV dinners - I even occationally (not often) eat them myself. But I like the dinners I prepare myself better.

I do not usually feed the the animals or slaughter them myself, but it happens.

I think it gives me a better understanding and satisfaction to be involved in the processes - and the food tastes better!

Industry likes to make it as easy for us as possible (there is probably a profit in it), but the satisfaction of doing it yourself is then lost, and the taste is often more flat. You do get more time to do other things - or nothing though.

A process like this is also at work in the digital world it seems.

The line of demarcation is probably individual, but for me it has been crossed in many instances.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi mithcd

:-) the post was triggered by the tendency of programs to be "install and forget it" setups that run automatically.

They usually make sure that you do not forget it anytime soon :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

I got to give this to you. This is deep. I still can't get the full message on this. icon_smile.gif

Archived