IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need help

Ashish Kumar

Won't work

What? For background change the background in the image you would. Transparency could be changed using a professional photo editing software.

>>@dev3<<

There is no such Image in the folder.

It's regulated by the color coding in the .ini file. I don't know the color code for no color(Transparent). Wel anyway thanks for the help.:-D:-D

There is no such Image in the folder.

It's regulated by the color coding in the .ini file. I don't know the color code for no color(Transparent). Wel anyway thanks for the help.:-D:-D

BTW did you try opening the .ini file with wordpad or any code editor. It might contain color names, hex codes, RGB codes, etc. specifying the color and you maybe able to change it.

>>@dev3<<

BTW did you try opening the .ini file with wordpad or any code editor. It might contain color names, hex codes, RGB codes, etc. specifying the color and you maybe able to change it.

>>@dev3<<

It works well with notepad and BTW it does not contain any hex codes.

I have modified other colors and they work perfectly well but only the backgrounds of options in quick settings and backgrounds of tool names in the toolbox cause me problem.

The screen shot related to my problem is posted.

Kindly notice the black background behind the tool names. That is what I am talking about. Well from the screenshot you would get a bit a idea or a view of my skin. But I cant upload it until that problem is resolved.

Wait a second, observe closely and you will find every skin has a border on the names of the tools in toolbox, it is very prominent in the white skin. It is not visible in the black one as the black borders you've shown are of the same color as of the background, same with the classic. But this is not with the other ones. What are the codes then that are written in every line, hex or RGB(most probably) as RGB has 9 digits. BTW have you tried changing the color code in line

cl_block=rrrgggbbb or cl_background i.e. in RGB context rrr,ggg,bbb where rrr is the red pigment quantity, bbb is blue and ggg is green.

I am not sure whether this is RGB code or not as there are no commas and at some places no. of digits does vary, the maximum is 8 or 9 which can only be possible in RGB but again I'm not sure. Hope it helped.

>>@dev3<<

Tried that too

Wait a second, observe closely and you will find every skin has a border on the names of the tools in toolbox, it is very prominent in the white skin. It is not visible in the black one as the black borders you've shown are of the same color as of the background, same with the classic. But this is not with the other ones. What are the codes then that are written in every line, hex or RGB(most probably) as RGB has 9 digits. BTW have you tried changing the color code in line

cl_block=rrrgggbbb or cl_background i.e. in RGB context rrr,ggg,bbb where rrr is the red pigment quantity, bbb is blue and ggg is green.

I am not sure whether this is RGB code or not as there are no commas and at some places no. of digits does vary, the maximum is 8 or 9 which can only be possible in RGB but again I'm not sure. Hope it helped.

>>@dev3<<

Yeah I've tried changing the color code in line

cl_block=rrrgggbbb and cl_background both but it can only change the color and can't make it transparent. Anyway thanks for help.

Archived