IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hey!

dv8cowboy

????????

@dev3

I think everybody knows to update their profile, so please don't waste time on this thread. I'm sorry for having wasted mine.

EDIT:dev3. dv8cowboy's, post is an excellent post, as it shows his commitment to the forum and his wish to assist other users. He posted it in General Forum Items, which is absolutely correct. I must strongly advise you that it is not your place to sanction other users. That is the responsibility of the forum leaders. Please refrain from such activity, or a warning will be issued.

Hi dv8cowboy,

Thank you for your post, it is very useful that you have reminded to all that their profiles should be regularly updated by them, so the Users, IObit staff and Forum Leaders can understand the relationship of the problem with respect to the used software and hardware and advice accordingly.

All the Best and Cheers. :-D

Happy New Year. http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

@eno!

Hi dv8cowboy,

Thank you for your post, it is very useful that you have reminded to all that their profiles should be regularly updated by them, so the Users, IObit staff and Forum Leaders can understand the relationship of the problem with respect to the used software and hardware and advice accordingly.

All the Best and Cheers. :-D

Happy New Year. http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Cheers to you and yours enoskpe! :-) Happy New year to you and yours. Don't know what got into dev,that is not his usual self....I am quite a bit older I'm sure and a bit more....whatever.

I love this place,it feels like home to me and I will do anything to help out.My big thing is Security and integrated Security systems and in testing Security software.

Let me know if you need anything. Good people here...

-Cowboy

Umm...

If some misunderstanding was there, I'm really sorry for it. The thread should be in another forum. Maybe a notice on homepage. Could be h helpful

Dev,the whole point of the original post was more than surface deep.Not all who are here everyday bother much with their Profile or are just too lazy to do so.Other more infrequent members come to browse,not to update their Profile,and since I am very security conscious it is imperative for ALL of us to have a multi-tiered security system. All my posts make a point whether you understand it or not.

If you want to apologize directly to me,that would be good and I trust you will be more patient and understanding.

If not...you do not have to read posts or comment on them.As eno said,my post WAS put in the proper place.

As you get older,you will not have much use for an 'attitude' you will find counterproductive.

If I can be of any assistance to you,all you have to do is ask.I've been 'putering since cardreaders were the norm (a long time ago).I have updated my computer skills regularly,hold several diplomas and certificates and specialize in Security (defense AND offense).

I also DO go places like the Middle-East unannounced for some 'projects' it is best not to get into.

So....let us get on with things in the Forum and at least be civil.

...or don't read my posts. :twisted:

-Cowboy aka Terry Mathis

(both US and Australian citizenship's)

Archived