IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Checking Version number AS3

sunny staines

I have checked ASW3 for updates via the program there are none, I cannot find the full version number other than 3.0.0. would be nice to see this under support - about -.

major geeks shows version Advanced SystemCare 3 3.0.0.586 Final is this the original final version. or a updated as I can not check the build number 586 in the software. [major geeks often gets its updates mixed up so just checking]

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Advanced_SystemCare_3_d5927.html

Hi sunny

Mine says 3.0.0.586 in the Overview window (the pro version)

Cheers

solbjerg

I have checked ASW3 for updates via the program there are none, I cannot find the full version number other than 3.0.0. would be nice to see this under support - about -.

major geeks shows version Advanced SystemCare 3 3.0.0.586 Final is this the original final version. or a updated as I can not check the build number 586 in the software. [major geeks often gets its updates mixed up so just checking]

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Advanced_SystemCare_3_d5927.html

Hi sunny

If you click on the buttom Home, you will see tab overview and tab latest news (which by the way isn't working right now, - they are probably updating it - I asked Tim about it, but haven't recieved an answer yet) under the overview tab the version number is shown by me.

Cheers¨

solbjerg

solbjerg

checked again on pro version mine shows 3.0.0. only what do you call the overview window is that the screen ASC opens too when it comes up on screen

yeah sunny

sometimes we all go blank. How are you doing by the way?? Better hopefully!!

There was a famous episode in a quiz program in the Danish radio.

A woman was asked: What is a glasseye made from? And she said: I am totally blank, and he quizmaster said a GLASS eye, but she couldn't find the answer. At last the quizmaster said: It is of course made of glass!

And then she said: Oh, - of course that's logical, - otherwise one couldn't look through it!!

Cheers

solbjerg

solbjerg

Thanks all fallen into place now the penny has dropped. thanks for the tip.

all sorted.

Archived