IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Beta section is gone!!!

enoskype

for sure

What happened there? I had just congratulated Sunny on his700th post 2 weeks ago and now he's down to just over 200-Agreed the valuable info is more important, but it seems a shame that the efforts of many have been diluted by this error-when you come to a forum to get help, you want to hear from the guy that's posted 700 times or more(I know I do) Please,Iobit team,restore the dignity and recognition to the Admin. and long time contributors to this forum that they rightfully deserve!!! Anything short of at least an explanation to the forum in general on this subject would be a slap in the face to those who have devoted countless hours to help others as well as you, the Iobit developers!!

Archived