IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cannot contact Iorbit's premium support.-[SOLVED]

Knowledge101

Well, I read the articles, ran Norton full scan, Malwarebytes, IObit Malware fighter, Hitman Pro to no avail. It found the dllhost.exe*32 and the folders they were hiding in and deleted them. Many of them. But as soon as I reconnected to the internet they came back with a vengeance. Norton is up to date as are the other programs but I can't seem to get rid of the Trojan. Sure hope you get Premium Support back soon as I'm over my head! Thanks Nap

I cannot see any reason why restoring your pc to an earlier time should break Norton.....and if that is the case, then Norton should not be on your machine. System Restore is a very important safety feature/tool for any PC as it allows you to undo problems. If Norton prevents it's use, then Norton is a liability and should be removed. As I said in my earlier posts, I have many times solved slow PC and high CPU issues by removing Norton.

You say you think the trojan is Poweliks...have you had this confirmed by any of the malware programs you ran??

Have you run any Anti-Virus scans and if so which programs did you use and were any viruses found??

Archived