IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

windows 2000

pickle

does advanced windows work for windows 2000 my brother in law has windows 2000 on his computer and has little knowledge of computers . i would get a copy to help him if i knew it would work ..tnx pickle (ps he couldnt do anything like that himself )

Re: windows 2000

does advanced windows work for windows 2000 my brother in law has windows 2000 on his computer and has little knowledge of computers . i would get a copy to help him if i knew it would work ..tnx pickle (ps he couldnt do anything like that himself )

Yes it works on Vista, XP and 2000. If he likes it you could share a licence with him and still have another PC you can load it on to!

thanks for help

thanks guy for the help ok ill load it into his computer next time i go to his house . ive got to watch what i get him and be sure it works he expects me to know everything about computers and i do know a bit was a game mod team or 3 for a while and believe me it really makes the geek speak make sense in a hurry . but i dont know everything and who does computers are run by black magic and every so often something comes and bites you lol. :D again thanks ...pickle

Hi pickle,

The licence for the PRO version is for up to three computers. The free version is open to everyone. I recommend it to everyone I know, then tell them about the free trial on the Pro version. They can try it and see what more it can do, then they can decide to upgrade to the pro or stick with the free version. The free is great, but Pro is even better!

samr.

Archived