IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver update for nvidia 8600M

holyskeleton

So I did the driver update thing from ASC utilities and it tells me I need to update my display driver but when I click on "Download Now" it just goes to a yahoo search page for "NVIDIA GeForce Go Display Driver". now my computer is HP and i get update from their website so i think it's up to date already but it tells me it's out of date which is weird.

btw my computer is HP dv9540us with GeForce 8600M.

drivers

Hi holyskeleton-You made the right move going to your pc manufacture's website for the update-continue to do just that-it is the safest and most reliable source for your pc. I am a fan of the Iobit utilities,but in the case of the driver updater application,it is a whistle that you can't blow and a bell that doesn't ring.It's never been of much use and never improved upon since the early beta days.(sorry Iobit)but I call 'em like I see 'em.Send this thing down the same road as "Web TV" if you can't improve it-or simply replace it with something useful-I believe there's a long list in a previous post.Sorry-got a little carried away there

Archived