IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Avira question

Ted

IE is junk

Hi Ted-No,did not register-been chasing a router/security issue in circles-after the huge Tue. patch fest from MS,yet another big issue(security)unveiled today-misplaced the link-sorry. I just keep IE because it's almost impossible to remove it -some claim it's possible,but not without the risk of catastrophic results-I've tried to pull out IE7 and ended up going to system restore every time-happy holidays-Oh,almost forgot,I found a new free security app,their icon is a raincoat-interested? :razz:

hmmmmm its a zombie movie where unbrella corp makes this virus and spreads it and then this girl teams up with some others and shoots up all these zombies with a slight plot to it.

Hi there, IcyFrostPyro,

Zombie movies and horror movies. Many years ago I watched a horror movie here in New Zealand called the "House of Wax". As it was a 3D movie, everyone watching had to wear special glasses and that made it even more scary to watch. I think the present day Phantom of the Opera is based on this film.

Hi there, IcyFrostPyro,

Zombie movies and horror movies. Many years ago I watched a horror movie here in New Zealand called the "House of Wax". As it was a 3D movie, everyone watching had to wear special glasses and that made it even more scary to watch. I think the present day Phantom of the Opera is based on this film.

oo house of wax. old movie but was scary in its time. you should watch "shutters" :) maybe the "scary movie" series. SCARY MOVIE WILL MAKE YOU S@#@ YOURSELF CUZ ITS SOOOO SCARY!

Archived