IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bargains for Christmas-Security Software and More

detailer

Look close,because some of these expired-but I would try anyway,because the economy is so bad,you may still get the deal-so take a look here-Norton Internet Security 2009 for $29.95!-says expires on Dec.2nd-but still worth a try,maybe a phone call to sales-give them the "just found out"story and some other hard luck-it's worked for me-also many other deals not expired-Happy shopping!! :grin::grin:

Hello Detaile

Norton over here in the UK always has somewhere selling it at around half price or less, I presume thats the same in the USA. It pays to shop around.

Also pay less for last years version and use the key to get free the latest version for 12 months.

I use Norton each year, tried 360v2 this year and will revert back to my normal norton internet security version when it expires.

[norton users still as rare as hens teeth here in the uk]

Norton

Hi Sunny-It's usually a $60-$70 hit here in the states-first app.I used,nasties ran over it like it wasn't there,but new versions are said to be very good.Looked like some other good deals in there as well-sorry only got that list this morning-just fired one of to Cnet for inept reporting-I do product review work for them,so they'll get it -happy holidays!

Norton

I was a Norton hater, still sorta kinda am, but their new 09 series is REALLY good. I cannot complain. We'll see how long it lasts though.

Hi vman,

I am a Norton hater still. I have always found it to be too resourse hungry and slows computers down. Until it improves and it is proved to me I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Archived