IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update and Backup of drivers

luckyvic

OK, I've never updated any of my drivers, so I ran the Tuneup then Driver Update and came up with the following to updated;

1. Intel INF Update Utility

2. Intel Application Accelerator

3. Broadcom 440x 10/100 Intergrated Controller Driver

In the Security, Driver Backup, I find only #3 check box. How would backup or rollback if necessary, #1 and #2?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Drivers

Hi luckyvic-This is an area(update drivers)where the ASC utility needs some work(has since day one)First thing to do is go to your PC manufacturer's website for a complete list of drivers to be updated-in the case of the two from Intel,you can go to their site-but I'm a one stop shopper,so your call.After you have found,downloaded and installed all the drivers you need,you can try a little utility I've used with success which can be found here-it's pretty straight foward and easy to use-best of luck-almost forgot to mention,when you use the link I've provided,look to the left hand column and click on free-hold on,there's one I forgot about,(my buddy swears by this site)have a look at this one

Not good..

the update drivers utility in asc3 has been known to make pcs haywire after dl'ing and installing the drivers

Thank you for the info, or should I say "advice". I will definately stay away from this feature in ASC3. If I f#ck-up this pc, it's my wife, I will be singing soprano. Ouch!!

lul odst armor would do fine too. also, if you can afford it get one of those little odst drop things called HEV'S. great place to hide in :D what i cant wait for bungie to do, is instead of making a rambo-like games *cough halo* they should make it more tactical/teamplay *cough call of duty singleplayer* i wonder if halo recon will be like this. too bad its not going for pc :( stupid microsoft created windows and wont make games for it :( o well go activision!

Archived