IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Protect registry entries?

Woody60

Have upgraded to v3 Pro.

When I do a registry fix it clears out certain entries which causes several programs to stop working. Fine - I can do a restore.

BUT is there any way I can mark these entries so that they are not included in the next scan? It's annoying to have to go through the list everytime to unmark these - especailly when it shows 750 bad entries!!!

Hi Woody

Are you sure it is the registry that causes the problems, - usually I would suspect the optimization? Where you can place the details in the ignore list.

Cheers

solbjerg

Have upgraded to v3 Pro.

When I do a registry fix it clears out certain entries which causes several programs to stop working. Fine - I can do a restore.

BUT is there any way I can mark these entries so that they are not included in the next scan? It's annoying to have to go through the list everytime to unmark these - especailly when it shows 750 bad entries!!!

Hi woody60,

Instead of unmarking those Registry Entries you don't want to be deleted, please right click on each item and choose "Ignore Selected Problem" and click "OK" to put that entry to "Ignore List".

Next time you run Repair, those ignored items will not be shown as problems.

Cheers.

Archived