IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Media Sharing

Tim1460

At 68 I am new to this, so, please bear with me. I purchased ASC Pro and it cleared most everything up and gave me back Speed, and all the things it said it would and more. Media sharing will no longer work, dropdowns from IE toolbar are blank, and Help and support will no longer work. Shall I address them one at a time or do they all relate? Any help appreciated. I Bid U Peace. Tim

Hi Tim-not to worry-sounds like you went to the blue CARE button or chose the repair option without realizing what the outcome would be-either way,start with a restore(upper right on ASC home window)-(we refer to this as the GUI or graphic user interface)select the point before you performed the repair(you will only have one if you ran this application once)left click that date to highlight it and select "undo changes"-then,highlight it again and select "restore registry"I see you're online,so do that and post back for "how to" set up ASC to avoid those changes-sorry,missed you

Archived