IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advanced system care v3

glenda

I am running my security analyzer and I have a ton of errors and I don't have any idea how to tell which are malware or not. I wanted to try to email it to support but I don't know how to do that either.

Can someone please help!

Thank you

Hi glenda,

Take note of this on security analizer page:

"Please note the items listed here are not all problems or malware. They are critical settings of your system and common targets of malware. Before you remove any item, make sure it is malware. The log file of Security Analyzer is 100% compatible with HijackThis log so you can save this report and submit it to any qualified online HijackThis log analyzer and HijackThis forums."

I think that if the actual Log File comes up with any in red they might be worth checking out. If not, I would leave them.

samr.

Archived