IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

computer periodically connecting to Linode cloud storage

Megas

so i have been going over the malware fighters realtime logs, and ive found that my pc has been connecting to an IP address 109.74.197.59 which is owned by Linode-UK every now and again. I have been unable to track down what program is connecting to this ip address can someone please help? advanced system care and malware fighter scans are all clean.

ok so i found out that windows resource monitor tells you all the IP addresses programs connect to and i decided to sit and watch it as it got to the next hour when the ip address showed up on the realtime scan logs but it didnt show up and it didnt show on the log ether. the only differance is that i closed skype as it had alot of ip addresses linked to it. so i think that ip address im worried about may be connected to skype.

Archived