IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Two Security Giants Join Forces

detailer

AdAware,who's ratings have slipped recently despite a record 46+million downloads has come up with something new.Take a look at this article.A free 30 day trial can be found here.I'll forward the tech reviews when they're available.Late note:Lavasoft's utilities as a whole,total over 80 million downloads world-wide(useless trivia)

detailer

adaware used to be on everyones pc a couple of years ago even mine.

these days its fallen behind and few i know use it.

main free leaders are malwarebytes, superantispyware and going back to a couple of years ago adaware's rival [spybot search&destroy]s still good and improving.

keep the tips coming.

AdAware

Hi Sunny-I know "the old horse ain't what she used to be"according to reviews,but it still doesn't keep it from being downloaded more than any other free utility.And speaking of free,I'll take the thirty days and get back to you on it.Happy Holidays

Archived