IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License Renewal

Mannix

My license for ASC Pro expires soon. I have it installed on desktop and laptop, but I noticed that the yearly license is good only for one pc. When I bought it a year ago it was good for 2 household pc's. Does that mean I need a different license now for laptop and have to buy two ASC Pro's?

License Renewal

Hi Mannix-I believe that is correct.One PC for one year is $19.95-not sure,but I think there was an option for 3 PC's for one year at $39.95,but I don't see it on their site anymore-best to contact Iobit for a possible volume discount.But,twenty bucks a year is still pretty good when you look at the competition(inflation sucks)Happy Holidays

Hello Guys,

It is clearly stated in this samr's post referring to an e-mail from Tim Xue.

In Summary:

- If you have a v2 license converted to V3, you can install it on 3 PCs.

Regular price will be

-29.95$ for 1 PC.

-39.95$ for 3 PCs.

NOTE: Today, it is called a campaign of 19.95$ for 1 PC instead of 29.95$ Regular price on IObit web site.

MY NOTE: My understanding is that, after the expiration dates of the formerly bought licenses, new license conditions will be same as a newly bought License for ASC 3 as above.

What would be the wishful thinking? ;-)

Cheers.

Archived