IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Optimization Question

flapflap

Um... these are things that you do not have to change, you know that right? And from what I see it looks like you have it on High Performance mode. So if you want a higher powered but slightly less compatible computer then go ahead, if worse comes to worse you can just change back, or if you want it to never change anything go to settings and set computer type to basic.

Go Ahead

Hi flapflap-You would be ok with those changes and probably pick up a bit of speed.And as TheProfileth points out,those windows changes are easily reverted through system services.I run my settings at "top performance"(home user)and rarely have to go in for an "enable".Happy Holidays

Um... these are things that you do not have to change, you know that right? And from what I see it looks like you have it on High Performance mode. So if you want a higher powered but slightly less compatible computer then go ahead, if worse comes to worse you can just change back, or if you want it to never change anything go to settings and set computer type to basic.

I know I don't have to change them,but ASC recommends changing them,so I was just curious if I should do it.I don't have it set to Top Performance ,I have it set to Daily Use(Home User).;-)

I know I don't have to change them,but ASC recommends changing them,so I was just curious if I should do it.I don't have it set to Top Performance ,I have it set to Daily Use(Home User).;-)

honestly.... i wouldnt. unless of course, you computer is very slow. then you can go ahead, as if it goes boom you are overdue for a new one anyway. but most likely not, as the problems are just some in lots(thousands?) of users.

Archived