IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro only delivered?

chobits743

Ok, so I am wanting to purchase ASC Pro for my laptop. When I go to purchase it, I notice that it keeps saying its going to deliver it. I really wanted to purchase it and receive my license, that way I could go ahead and start using it right away. When I buy it, will I be able to use it right away and get my license via email or will I have to wait for a disc to arrive by mail?

Hi chobits

I do not quite understand, - if you go in and ask to purchase the pro version, it will ask you to add it to the chart - and from there I suppose it is just to pay and then download and install.

Remember to configure your settings and your details under each post before clicking repair.

Welcome aboard - and good luck!

Cheers

solbjerg

Ok, so I am wanting to purchase ASC Pro for my laptop. When I go to purchase it, I notice that it keeps saying its going to deliver it. I really wanted to purchase it and receive my license, that way I could go ahead and start using it right away. When I buy it, will I be able to use it right away and get my license via email or will I have to wait for a disc to arrive by mail?

What happens after I place the order?

What happens after I place the order?

Support Home » Order

• After placing the order you will receive an immediate order confirmation along with an all order's information, via email. License information is delivered via email at the specified delivery email address in separate emails along with special instructions on how to use it.

• 1 month later...

Delivered via email

I was wondering how long exactly does it take for you to receive the license email? I just purchased the pro version and they sent me 2 emails. The first said it received my purchase and that it was being processed. The second said it was processed and that it was a payment receipt. The emails said there should be a 3rd containing the license information. It said shortly. should this take longer than an hour?

Archived