IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SD V1.03 Bug, Stops Analysis at 97%

Hi. I'm facing some kind of problem with SD v1.03 where it gets stuck at 97% when analyzing my hard disk. No error messages pop up.

It worked fine before i converted my hard disk from Fat32 to NTFS using windows inbuilt converter.exe (or some sort).

What I've tried doing so far:

- Cleaned my Registry with ASC

- Used "Disk Cleaner" to clean off unnecessary files (including old system restore points)

- Defragment my PC with Windows Defragment utility

I've tried all that, but to no avail. Please can anyone lend any suggestions on what I can do to fix this issue? Thanks.

Hi,

Yup I'm using a laptop, but I'm not running on battery (I rarely do). That green bar at the bottom right is a utility for managing my processor and other stuff from ACER.

So is there anything else I could do? Thanks :)

well you can still try and uncheck that 'stop defrag while using battery'. if that doesnt work its a bug and you may want to try a different defragmenter for now.

Hi unknownko

Have you checked your electrical connections?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

Yup I'm using a laptop, but I'm not running on battery (I rarely do). That green bar at the bottom right is a utility for managing my processor and other stuff from ACER.

So is there anything else I could do? Thanks :)

Archived