IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Ashampoo Magic Defrag 2.0

kva

Magical? NO

Hi kva To answer your question,I just downloaded,installed and ran the Ashampoo Unmagical Defrag.The GUI(graphic user interface)can't be enlarged past it's roughly 6"by8"display.The actual business portion is about the size of three credit cars lined up on end.The colors remind me of Leggos I had as a child.There's little clarity of the status of the clusters and exactly what's being done.The big difference is it just defrags and does not place files in any particular order as does the optimize feature in SD.Though it ran quickly and reported the number of files defragged,this is a utility that looks as though it came installed on one of those Fischer Price PC's for kids.Don't waste your time with this program.Happy New Year-I will be removing it now.

Archived