IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Access denied to Administrator

tarak

I love Advanced SystemCare Pro, however, since I loaded it the Administrater get access denied and several Computer and Windows management applications. For example Start/Run/GPEDIT.MISC.

I'd point the finger at Care, but can't because I loaded XP Pro SP3 at about the same time so not sure where the source of the problem lies.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? or better still found a fix - Microsoft's knowledge base on the topic is sooooo out of date.:???:

Hi tarak

I haven't heard this before

Did you unblock the install.exe before clicking install?

Cheers

solbjerg

I love Advanced SystemCare Pro, however, since I loaded it the Administrater get access denied and several Computer and Windows management applications. For example Start/Run/GPEDIT.MISC.

I'd point the finger at Care, but can't because I loaded XP Pro SP3 at about the same time so not sure where the source of the problem lies.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? or better still found a fix - Microsoft's knowledge base on the topic is sooooo out of date.:???:

OK - I accept I'm a little slow:

"Right click on the install file and choose (Properties)

Remove the blocking from the file."

How do I do that - where in the properties do I find the blocking (whatever it is) to remove it?

Hi tarak

The option is available in the downloaded install file before you click install.

Have you tried adding it to your exeptions in your firewall?

Cheers

solbjerg

OK - I accept I'm a little slow:

"Right click on the install file and choose (Properties)

Remove the blocking from the file."

How do I do that - where in the properties do I find the blocking (whatever it is) to remove it?

Archived