IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Best malware removal tool

Hi there!

As I see nothing posted on this topic, I start my first one here, as I think this malware removal is something that may interest to the other members.

On the past I had problems at the time of deleting some malware programs, so I had to try some tools, and I bring you here what was my experience.

This programs had some files that were deeply inside the root PC files, and, even I erased the program from the control panel, every time I restarted the computer the program got installed again.

I tested, and the best results were combining two tools. Ever since then, I have those two installed on my computer.

The perfect combo for me for removeing malware files are revo uninstaller and malwarebytes

Revo Uninstaller Gratis para PC: La solución para eliminar archivos » Descargar Revo Uninstaller Gratis y Actualizado

Hello and welcome to IOBit Forums. My name is Dave. I will be helping you out with your particular problem on your computer.

1. I will be working on your Malware issues. This may or may not solve other issues you have with your machine.

2. The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.

3. If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.

4. Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans while I am helping you.

5. It is important that you reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.

6. Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.

7. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.

You should never delete programs from your computer; always uninstall them either through the Control Panel or sometimes they have their own uninstalled. Revo Uninstaller is not a malware program but I have a number of great programs for removing threats..

Archived