IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC- Screws up windows vista

satlantis

Tim, Tim, Tim.

I would like you to do a THUROUGH CHECK of system analysis in AWC personal 2.4 beta. I mean i've seen bugs in your product, BUT THIS IS MORE THAN A BUG! This is a MAJOR problem. When scanning, AWC froze on System analysis, and therefore, i had to restart my computer. I am running windows vista, and i just got a new computer, and so i cant afford to screw up this computer, so i uninstalled AWC 2.4 beta and installed the safe version 2.3, but it didnt go away. The system hung on System analysis and froze.This time, i dont know how, but me computer couldnt connect the the internet even though it was plugged. i eventually fixed most issues, but some of my programs STILL CANT CONNECT! Now when i try to run your program to fix this , it isnt working, it opens, and then suddenly closes. This has turned me off your product, and until you can prove to me that your product is safe, dont expect a good review to CNET from me.

( I am only re-posting this so that ppl can be aware of this problem, plz DONT delete)

I downloaded it, and when i scanned, the problem was gone, but please keep in mind that in the system analysis, there was no problems. This problem was when u fix system analysis problems, so I will let you know whe there is a problem if it fixed it successfully.

On my recent san, I discovered another problem. On the Temporary File scan, it found 502mb (because of a big file i downloaded recently), so when i clicked repair, it froze and crashed once again. Please look into this problem Tim.

Note: I looked into the WHOLE program file list of iobit and i couldnt find errorlog.txt. I tryed reinstalling it as well.

Archived