IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Boost function on right Click

w.hatton

As you may already know, a beta is a pre-release version of the final software that should be used for testing purposes. Although I do use the beta software myself to optimize my computer and keep it in tip-top shape, you should expect that there are some issues (which you should report) and limited or lesser functionality than the final version.

Thanks enoskype-you are a great help as usual!

After your post I understood what Tim meant. I started DNS service,then scanned and let AWC turn it off. The boost function is back now. Thanks again, I owe you once again for your help.

samr.

AWC v 2.4 beta

Hi all,

I have downloaded and installed the beta version of AWC Pro but am still not able to register it. Because of this I have had to re-install v 2.3 which works well but doesn't have the same tools as the later version. Have you got a date when the full version will be available.

Archived