IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Dutch spelling - geoptimaliseerT ???

I love this piece of software. But. See att. I am sorry, but out of job-related ability I need to tell you : the word "geoptimaliseert" for "optimized" should be written as "geoptimaliseerd" with a -d- at the end. It looks quite stupid in Dutch with a -t-... I hope you find this feedback useful and hope that I am not being too schoolmistressy here... I don't mean to, I just want to help.

Hi Elene

The language files are translated by volunteers.

If it irritates you, just go into the language folder and correct it in the Dutch language file.

If there are several instances, correct those and send the file to IObit.

Cheers

solbjerg

I love this piece of software. But. See att. I am sorry, but out of job-related ability I need to tell you : the word "geoptimaliseert" for "optimized" should be written as "geoptimaliseerd" with a -d- at the end. It looks quite stupid in Dutch with a -t-... I hope you find this feedback useful and hope that I am not being too schoolmistressy here... I don't mean to, I just want to help.

Archived