IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

copy of 1.1.0.2. corrupt. Next:damaged

Hi MacPeter

Sorry to hear it!

Did you do a clean install?

I have had no problem with my download

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

I have a simple problem.

First copy downloaded was corrupt. The second one could be used but the program was damaged.

How could I get a "correct copy"?

Hi solbjerg,

My problem is the following: it happened before the installation could begin. It means that there was something wrong with the download. The half of the program was missing.

I always installed the different versions the same way. Nothing has ever happened. In other words 30 installations and everything was just perfect but the 31...

My installation are always clean.

Hi MacPeter

Yeah, I also thought it a little strange that you had problems. :-)

Have you tried fetching the install file from another - what do we call them - vendor?

If that doesn't work either I would try sfc /scannow.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

My problem is the following: it happened before the installation could begin. It means that there was something wrong with the download. The half of the program was missing.

I always installed the different versions the same way. Nothing has ever happened. In other words 30 installations and everything was just perfect but the 31...

My installation are always clean.

Archived