IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for iFun Screen Recorder V1

Cicely

Hi Guys,

We have a new program  iFun Screen Recorder. It is an easy-to-use screen recorder with a light built-in video editor, which enables easy screen recording, screen capture, and video editing.

Welcome your suggestions and feedbacks.

1. Download Now

Download iFun Screen Recorder V1

2. Send your Feedback

You can send your feedback here or send me Email here.

3. Share Software Updater with your families, friends, and colleagues

4. Main Features:

+ Record any selected region on your screen into high-quality video easily
+ Support recording audio from microphone and speaker into video simultaneously
+ Add webcam overlay to video
+ Support recording full-screen HD game
+ Add mouse click effects like highlighting the cursor and clicking animation while recording
+ No record time limitation & no watermark
+ Offer a convenient screenshot feature
+ Light video editor to edit captured videos with ease
+ Quick-share to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, etc
+ Support multiple popular video formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, TS, and GIF
+ Adopt GPU hardware acceleration technology for more efficient and stable video recording and editing
+ Localization: 37 languages supported
+ Simple and easy-to-use UI for anyone

5. Description:

iFun Screen Recorder is a free and easy-to-use screen recorder with a light built-in video editor. It enables easy screen recording, screen capture, and video editing.

Record video, audio, and webcam at the same time

It supports recording high-quality (4k supported) videos for a full screen, a  window, or any selected region with/without audio from your microphone and speaker simultaneously. It can also record webcam overlay to your videos.

Record full-screen HD game

iFun Screen Recorder makes it possible to record various 2D/3D games such as Minecraft, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Roblox, World of Warcraft, and League of Legends. You can record high-quality game videos with up to 60 FPS and no dropping frames.

No time limit & no watermark.

You can record clean videos as long as you like. And you can record without a watermark by unticking the watermark settings. To protect your videos from being copied, it also allows you to customize your watermark to your videos.

Add mouse click effects

It allows you to add mouse click effects by highlighting the cursor and adding animation to the mouse click actions. Thus, it is ideal for recording video conferences, webinars, lectures, presentations, games, etc.

Popular video & audio formats

When it comes to saving, you have a wide range of video formats to choose from such as MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, TS, and GIF.

Screen capture

You can take screenshots with hotkey while recording.

Video editing:

iFun Screen Recorder also has a basic video editor to trim, cut, and split the captured videos. Even though it is a light screen recorder, it adopts GPU hardware acceleration technology to make video recording and editing more efficient and stable.

Quick-share to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, etc.

It allows you to directly share your videos to several online video platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitch.

Conclusion

iFun Screen Recorder is an ideal screen recorder for anyone who has the needs for easy and smooth screen recording, basic video editing, and convenient sharing to popular online video platforms.    

@GerryZ

Do you mean that you have Webcam, but iFun Screen Recorder did not detect it?

It so,please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.

After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.  

Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

@hisbvdis,

Thanks for your suggestion. It sounds good. I will report it to our product team for consdieration.

@all, Welcome more suggestions and feedbacks.

Have a great day.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've double and triple checked my settings but I cannot get this to record video. I hear what I have recorded but no video shows. It will however show when I turn up or down the volume on my computer but no video on my screen records. Please help.

Hello ladydi5150,

Sorry for my late reply.

To help you better, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'.  After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.   Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I tried iFun Screen Recorder V1 to record my graphic design video tutorials. It is a cool software that is easy for screen recording and editing videos. I have worked with various screen recording, screen capture, and video editing software. But none of them combined all functions mentioned above.