IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

regristration - ver 2 - ver 3

davehorne

I bought AWC version 2 less than four months ago and very recently updated. I now see that I am using version 3.1.2 and it is the 'free' version.

I go to update using the code from my October 2008 e-mail and it doesn't work.

Am I buying a 'version' or a yearly update? Am I expected to pay another $30 or so even though I have only used version 2 for less than four months?

Thanks, Dave Horne

Hi davehorne

Try user account and paste your license number there.

Cheers

solbjerg

I bought AWC version 2 less than four months ago and very recently updated. I now see that I am using version 3.1.2 and it is the 'free' version.

Am I buying a 'version' or a yearly update? Am I expected to pay another $30 or so even though I have only used version 2 for less than four months?

Thanks, Dave Horne

Hi again davehorne

In enoskype post in News and Offers there is a link to the pro version.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks, Dave Horne

First, thanks for the very fast reply.

I did use the User Account link in the program (which states Free). I go to enter my account info (Account name = 'my email address') and paste the very long registration code from my October 2008 e-mail into the License code field and it doesn't work.

I am told - Invalid license code! Please check and try again.

What am I doing wrong ... if anything?

Thanks, Dave Horne

Try the pro download or contact the registration support.

Clean install I think!

Cheers

solbjerg

First, thanks for the very fast reply.

I did use the User Account link in the program (which states Free). I go to enter my account info (Account name = 'my email address') and paste the very long registration code from my October 2008 e-mail into the License code field and it doesn't work.

I am told - Invalid license code! Please check and try again.

What am I doing wrong ... if anything?

Thanks, Dave Horne

Did you install the pro version over the top?

Cheers

solbjerg

Well, I donwloaded (again) the latest version from the News section of the forum. There were three downloads given and I chose the last - Author's.

Same problem.

I guess I will have to contact the registration folks.

Thanks. DH

Problem solved ... and I am to blame.

If I had read further down that October 2008 e-mail I would have seen the activation code for version 3.

My fault. Sorry to take up your time and perhaps this thread will help someone else who doesn't read the e-mail all the way to the end.

Sorry ... and thanks. Dave Horne

Be sure that the license code is pasted correctly

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

not

space xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers

solbjerg

Well, I donwloaded (again) the latest version from the News section of the forum. There were three downloads given and I chose the last - Author's.

Same problem.

I guess I will have to contact the registration folks.

Thanks. DH

:grin::grin::grin:

Problem solved ... and I am to blame.

If I had read further down that October 2008 e-mail I would have seen the activation code for version 3.

My fault. Sorry to take up your time and perhaps this thread will help someone else who doesn't read the e-mail all the way to the end.

Sorry ... and thanks. Dave Horne

Archived