IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows Vista

dragonfly1233

I use this product and love it. I would like to install it on my daughter's computer to solve a few issues I know she has. However, she runs Vista, not the XP that I have. I have had issues with other programs I use and love that she cannot use with Vista. Will these programs run on Vista?

IObit and Vista

Hi dragonfly-In theory,yes.However,you might want to spend some time reading through some of the many threads on the forum first.You should start here.It just seems that Vista doesn't play nicely with a lot of utilities.http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Computer/computer-13.gif

Windows Vista

Thanks for the reply. I have searched threads and gotten no response to the search Windows Vista. I am aware of it's inability to play nice, which is why I asked the question. I think I will set a restore point for her and try to install and run and see what happens.

Archived