IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Lost Smart RAM utility in ASC\Utilities\Tuneup

Izzy

I just installed ASC v. 3.1.2 (free version) today. (I used AWC in the past.) I opened Utilities\Tuneup\Smart RAM. While checking out the options in Smart RAM I found that the lower left button brought up a menu, so I tried "Minimize" button at lower right to see if it also brought up a menu. Of course there were no options there. It just minimized - to where?

It is not in my System Tray, nor in my ObjectDoc. In Windows Task Manager - Processes Tab, Smart RAM shows as an active process, with some changing CPU usage, but it does not show as a separate program from ASC on the Applications Tab.

How do I restore the Smart RAM options window in ASC?

Thanks!

Hi Izzy

I would try two things first

1. right click start and choose Properties and tab System Tray and then advanced and see if it is there and what it's setting is.

2. go to the ASC folder C:/programs/ASC find Sup_SmartRAM.exe and click on it. See if that opens it and check if it is now shown in the Utilities.

If nothing brings it back, then install the program again.

Cheers

solbjerg

I just installed ASC v. 3.1.2 (free version) today. (I used AWC in the past.) I opened Utilities\Tuneup\Smart RAM. While checking out the options in Smart RAM I found that the lower left button brought up a menu, so I tried "Minimize" button at lower right to see if it also brought up a menu. Of course there were no options there. It just minimized - to where?

It is not in my System Tray, nor in my ObjectDoc. In Windows Task Manager - Processes Tab, Smart RAM shows as an active process, with some changing CPU usage, but it does not show as a separate program from ASC on the Applications Tab.

How do I restore the Smart RAM options window in ASC?

Thanks!

ASC Smart RAM - I'll Re-Install ASC

Thank you, Solberg.

Neither of these worked, so I'll uninstall/reinstall the program.

Thanks!

Izzy

Hi Izzy

I would try two things first

1. right click start and choose Properties and tab System Tray and then advanced and see if it is there and what it's setting is.

2. go to the ASC folder C:/programs/ASC find Sup_SmartRAM.exe and click on it. See if that opens it and check if it is now shown in the Utilities.

If nothing brings it back, then install the program again.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Izzy

Are you sure you do not have it in the system tray, it depicts a number/sum,

if that is there you just right click on it and choose to see the window.

Works like that with me.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you, Solberg.

Neither of these worked, so I'll uninstall/reinstall the program.

Thanks!

Izzy

Archived