IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Neat Registry Utility

detailer

So,I've been playing with this for a couple of days and haven't broken anything yet.It has some very useful features,and note the $29.95 is lifetime.Not suggesting we all jump ship,just a FYI.Also thought in case they hadn't already,the Dev's at IObit might want to dissect this or perform a little reverse engineering(all legalities observed naturally)to see if it gives them any ideas.Check it out.

Hi sunny

Right!

It is made by the Finn that made one of the first regcleaners - Jouni Vuorio, - and at that time it was free, it was a nice application with a lot of language support. I still have it installed but seldom use it anymore.

Several new functions has been added to the new one, but it isn't totally free anymore.

Cheers

solbjerg

detailer

with a couple of good free ones, why pay for one.

[ASC, CCLEANER, EUSING, WINASO]

reg cleaner

Sunny-Like I said in the original post,I wasn't making a recommendation to switch to,or purchase this utility.Just that everyone(including IObit)might want to have a look at it to see if any features could be incorporated into the next generation of ASC (with all legalities observed of course)I'm finding it to work quite well for me,and it might be a future consideration due to the price point.So,for thirty days free,why not have a look?

Archived