IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC and Vipre?

Iobitman10

Does anyone here use this combination?I bought Vipre made by Sunbelt software and installed it.The problem i'm getting is something seems to be hanging my defragger in ASC.Has anyone came this problem?It worked fine until I installed Vipre.Thanks for any suggestions on this.

This is a trial of Vipre,I'll be installing a key to activate it for a year when the trial is up.I whitelisted the Iobit folder from c:program files and when I tried to defrag it told me I had 5 defragmented files.I skipped it after about 20 mins.It just seems like the defrager has slowed down a lot.:-?

Hello guys,

I woud like to remind you the tip given in the What' new text of Smart Defrag.

Since it is the same algorithm in ASC's defrag, it should apply too.

Tip: You can highly improve defragmenting speed by temporarily disabling the background real-time security program, or adding Smart Defrag into the trust zone or white list of your security program.

Archived