IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

reboot problem after scan

brantlyj

I ran ASC Wednesday night and then right after ran the Windows Defrag. I left it to defrag overnight.

When I went to the computer last night it was off. I turned it on and it just boots in a continious loop. I try selecting safe mode or boot in last good know state. Nothing works.

Anyoen know how to correct the problem?

Hi brantlyj

Was there a power failure during the night?

Cheers

solbjerg

I ran ASC Wednesday night and then right after ran the Windows Defrag. I left it to defrag overnight.

When I went to the computer last night it was off. I turned it on and it just boots in a continious loop. I try selecting safe mode or boot in last good know state. Nothing works.

Anyoen know how to correct the problem?

Hi brantlyj

How do you know that there wasn't a power failure - maybe just a fraction of a second during the night?

I think that perhaps you ran the ASC scan without viewing and checking the "problems" before clicking Repair, - take a look in this thread:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979

That said - it sounds as if you must do a Window System Restore to before you ran the first scan.

Cheers

solbjerg

no, no power failure

Archived