IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Skin and feedback

IrDruid

I have been Using Advance Systems Care (ASC) since it first appeared on the market.
The four issues I had during that time always resolved immediately and within 24-hours.
Two weeks ago had to a complete new re-installation of all my software due to a hard drive failure.
ASC version 15 no longer support the light 'Skin'.
All Four may writings in that regard received no response, which is very unusual for ASC.
does one have to conclude that ASC succumbed to some movement?
Regardless, please bring the light 'Skin' option back.

3 hours ago, IrDruid said:

I have been Using Advance Systems Care (ASC) since it first appeared on the market.
The four issues I had during that time always resolved immediately and within 24-hours.
Two weeks ago had to a complete new re-installation of all my software due to a hard drive failure.
ASC version 15 no longer support the light 'Skin'.
All Four may writings in that regard received no response, which is very unusual for ASC.
does one have to conclude that ASC succumbed to some movement?
Regardless, please bring the light 'Skin' option back.

ASC 15 will also have the light skin. It will be available in the final version. Please stay tuned on it.

Have a nice day!

miércoles 29 septiembre 2021 :: 1600hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @Cicely

As a new user, first impressions are good - will the light skin be an automatic update to v15?

¡Saludos desde la soleada Valencia en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2021 at 10:05 PM, Skybat said:

miércoles 29 septiembre 2021 :: 1600hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @Cicely

As a new user, first impressions are good - will the light skin be an automatic update to v15?

Thanks for testing the new version.

The light skin will not be an automatic update. You can choose it manually.

Have a great day!