IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Did you just bast*rdize your product?

dnr_ron

Whenever I service a computer, I inform my customer of IOBit's products and install them if they ask. I also point out the value of purchasing the Pro version. I have never set up or asked for an affiliation fee. I do this on the merits of the program.

Now, I see that Advanced System Care 3.2 displays a message that other issues were found but ignored unless you buy the Pro version. This is DEAD WRONG. First, IOBit is telling its potential customers that it is only willing to extend a partial effort; holding the rest of the work up for ransom. Also, IOBit now employs the very same tactics used by the spyware/malware they are removing.

IOBit, please rethink or at least reword your sales pitch. You look like a wh*re with an Easter bonnet.

It's free version is still the best free utility you can get with the exception of Eusing Registry cleaner.

its free version alone removes all spyware, the majority of registry errors(as there is no deep scan function in free), cleans all history, and junk files.the errors on its "pop-up" message is from the system optmization features(to select which one) and the deep scan registry. so in a way, you are provided full functionality of the product.

so you ask. what does the pro version give?

Choice of System Optmization

Deep Scanning of Registry

Auto Update

Auto Sweep

you can still have an okay performance with your PC combined with other utilities but the Pro Version has more benefits

No complaints on product's effectiveness

My earlier post was not meant to cut down any part of ASC's functionality. It is a very good product. I can tell you, as a systems analyst with 27 years experience, that the message stating that not all work was done will lead to misapprehension. The original sidebar was much more effective. It should be reemployed with a note beforehand that not all fixes are handled by the free version. This way, the evaluator will see the limits of the version rather than a deliberate disability. As one of my customers questioned "Why didn't it fix all my errors?" She put an emphasis on "my", as in "What does IOBit have against me personally?"

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes. The market is much more savvy today. They have become leery of partial products and rightfully so. I rarely recommend a product that does not go the mile.

Agreed

dnr ron-Good point and well taken.No different than a meal in a fine restaurant-presentation is half of the total experience.And in the words of Sam Walmart-"merchandise properly displayed is half sold".Perhaps your thoughts directly to Tim's attention would convey your concerns.

dnr ron-Good point and well taken.No different than a meal in a fine restaurant-presentation is half of the total experience.And in the words of Sam Walmart-"merchandise properly displayed is half sold".Perhaps your thoughts directly to Tim's attention would convey your concerns.

Really?? I don't sit down at a man's house and tell him that the chicken he

gave me should be ribeye. A persons work is worth there hire.

Archived