IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Beta 3 version

nomad

I installed the new beta 3 and it didnt find any information about my computer as did the prior version and I only got it to run twice and had to uninstall it and go back to 2.0 to get one that works. The bad part is it tells me I have 15 days left and I must subscribe. I thought this was free-ware but I guess I was wrong so when the time runs out I will have to go back to what my computer offers. Unfortunatly it doesn't even compare to IOBIT's Windows Cleaner, I hate losing it. But anyway I thought I would let you know it failed to work. I am running 5.0 version of Windows XP Home on a Compaq Presario with an AMD 3400+ at 2140mhz and it works great with the older versions. This is the first time I have had a problem with either the washer or defrag and I have the latest defrag as well and it works fine, so your guess is as good, maybe better than mine as to why nothing registered on the Beta 3 version. Anyway, I love your products, a person couldnt ask for a more efficient program than these. I wish you luck with the new Beta version as now you know of at least one problem.

Archived