IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I paid for Adv Care Pro - Why can't I get my upgrades?

joco5511

I bought & paid for Advanced System Care Pro (3 machines) and am trying to get an update to v3.2 (I am on v3.1.2) The "Check for update" link advises me there is an new version of Advanced System Care (v3.2??) & asks if I want to down load it. However, when I click "Yes", it takes me to the standard free version or I pay to upgrade to Pro - which is what I've ALREADY done. It also will allow me to get Pro for free by running a tortuous gauntlet of several dozen promotional ads.

Can anyone tel me how to get my upgrades without going through this? I am sooooooo frustrated by this lame policy. If I had known this was going to happen, I'd have stayed with the freebie version - and been satisfied with it.

This is just a BUG...

So Soooooooory.

This is a bug, which has been fixed in the latest v3.20. So users of PRO version before v3.20 may get this annoying trouble: be led to the download page of Free edition.

Sorry. Just update to the latest v3.20.

Archived